· 44 year old male. Developmentally Disabled from likely combination of delivery-induced trauma and TBI at 2 weeks old.
· Unable to read or spell more than a few words. No abstract reasoning ability. Difficulty understanding concepts, i.e., food will spoil if left out.
· Seizures bi-weekly with constant tremors; on medication.
o Worked 2 days/week at Goodwill doing menial tasks.
· 40 HBOT treatments.
· Work attendance from 2 days to 4 days per week.
· Seizure rate fell to 1 per month on medication. Noticeable reduction in motor tremors.
· Presently learning to read at a Kindergarten level.
· Able to understand abstract concepts better, i.e., that food spoils.
By Dr. Paul G. Harch
& Virginia McCullough
More info >
Comprehensive and succinct guide to hyperbaric therapy EBook!